- This skill can only be used in PvE, and is unusable by heroes.
- There is a duplicate of this skill for both Kurzick and Luxon Allegiance rank. They differ only in appearance, and in which Allegiance rank they use for their progression. You may equip only one of these duplicate skills at a time.
- An increase of 100 armor reduces armor-affected damage by 82.32%
- Consider using with skills that enhance adrenaline gain, such as "For Great Justice!", as well as an IAS.
- The Kurzick and Luxon versions of this skill can both be active at once if used by different characters, but because armor doesn't stack beyond 25, it has no effect.