The Asura Title Track is one of the title-tracks introduced in Guild Wars Eye of the North.
The Asura Title Track
Rank Title Asura reputation points: Energy Bonus Notes 1 Not Too Smelly 1,000 6 Required for Edification 2 Not Too Dopey 4,000 7 3 Not Too Clumsy 8,000 8 Required for crafting Asuran Consumables (Kwat) 4 Not Too Boring 16,000 9 Required for crafting Asuran weapons (Nojj) 5 Not Too Annoying 26,000 10 Required for crafting Asuran armor (Klub) 6 Not Too Grumpy 40,000 11 7 Not Too Silly 56,000 12 8 Not Too Lazy 80,000 13 Asuran Bodyguard is no longer available in normal mode
Hero's Handbook is no longer available in Normal mode
9 Not Too Foolish 110,000 14 10 Not Too Shabby
Earning Asura reputation points
You can earn Asura reputation points in the following ways:
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Asura points.
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Lexx [Asuran Talent Scout] in Rata Sum.
- Slaying creatures while under the Asuran Bodyguard blessing.
- The Magus Stones(~350 enemies) explorable area contains a large number of easy to kill Wind Riders, making it a good place to farm while under this blessing. Clearing all enemies nets between 3,000 and 6,500 points, depending on your luck with bonuses.
- Another excellent area is Arbor Bay(~400 enemies), due to the high number of easy enemies. While clearing this area, it is best to move south from Vlox's Falls and then do a zigzag pattern across the entire map. This route provides fairly evenly spread encounters, meaning a rampage can be maintained for the entire time. 3,000 to 6,000 points can be gained in this way, depending on luck with bonuses. This run takes about 1 hour to complete the entire field.
- Winning Polymock matches. (40-90 points depending on opponent).
- Completing certain dungeons in Asura lands. Note, the Asura points are rewarded for completing the dungeon; killing monsters inside the dungeon gives you Deldrimor points.
- Another good way of earning title points is starting from Tarnished Haven and going up through Alcazia Tangle(~225 enemies) towards Vlox's Falls. There is a merchant at the bottom of Arbor Bay on an island that you can sell your items to. This run nets between 2,500 and 5,000 points.
Displaying the title (after obtaining rank 1 and talking to Lexx) grants you a status effect:
These 12 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Asura title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Asura NPCs.
- Air of Superiority
- Asuran Scan
- Mental Block
- Pain Inverter
- Radiation Field
- Smooth Criminal
- Summon Ice Imp
- Summon Mursaat
- Summon Naga Shaman
- Summon Ruby Djinn
|Asura Allegiance • Cartographer • Champion • Commander • Codex • Defender of Ascalon • Deldrimor Allegiance • Drunkard • Ebon Vanguard Allegiance • Faction Allegiance • Gamer • Gladiator • Guardian • Hero • Kind Of A Big Deal • Legendary Cartographer • Legendary Guardian • Legendary Skill Hunter • Legendary Vanquisher • Lightbringer • Lucky/Unlucky • Master of the North • Norn Allegiance • Party Animal • Protector • Skill Hunter • Sunspear • Survivor • Sweet Tooth • Treasure Hunter • Vanquisher • Wisdom • Zaishen|