The Asura Title Track is one of the title-tracks introduced in Guild Wars Eye of the North.
The Asura Title Track
Rank Title Asura reputation points: Energy Bonus Notes 1 Not Too Smelly 1,000 6 Required for Edification 2 Not Too Dopey 4,000 7 3 Not Too Clumsy 8,000 8 Required for crafting Asuran Consumables (Kwat) 4 Not Too Boring 16,000 9 Required for crafting Asuran weapons (Nojj) 5 Not Too Annoying 26,000 10 Required for crafting Asuran armor (Klub) 6 Not Too Grumpy 40,000 11 7 Not Too Silly 56,000 12 8 Not Too Lazy 80,000 13 Asuran Bodyguard is no longer available in normal mode
Hero's Handbook is no longer available in Normal mode
9 Not Too Foolish 110,000 14 10 Not Too Shabby
Earning Asura reputation points
You can earn Asura reputation points in the following ways:
- Completing quests that give points as part of the reward, see Category:Gives Asura points.
- Turning in a Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide to Lexx [Asuran Talent Scout] in Rata Sum.
- Slaying creatures while under the Asuran Bodyguard blessing.
- The Magus Stones(~350 enemies) explorable area contains a large number of easy to kill Wind Riders, making it a good place to farm while under this blessing. Clearing all enemies nets between 3,000 and 6,500 points, depending on your luck with bonuses.
- Another excellent area is Arbor Bay(~400 enemies), due to the high number of easy enemies. While clearing this area, it is best to move south from Vlox's Falls and then do a zigzag pattern across the entire map. This route provides fairly evenly spread encounters, meaning a rampage can be maintained for the entire time. 3,000 to 6,000 points can be gained in this way, depending on luck with bonuses. This run takes about 1 hour to complete the entire field.
- Another good way of earning title points is starting from Tarnished Haven and going up through Alcazia Tangle(~225 enemies) towards Vlox's Falls. There is a merchant at the bottom of Arbor Bay on an island that you can sell your items to. This run nets between 2,500 and 5,000 points.
- Winning Polymock matches. (40-90 points depending on opponent).
- Completing certain dungeons in Asura lands. Note, the Asura points are rewarded for completing the dungeon; killing monsters inside the dungeon gives you Deldrimor points.
Displaying the title (after obtaining rank 1 and talking to Lexx) grants you a status effect:
These 12 skills have effects that are linked to your rank in the Asura title track. They are earned as rewards for completing certain quests given by Asura NPCs.
- Air of Superiority
- Asuran Scan
- Mental Block
- Pain Inverter
- Radiation Field
- Smooth Criminal
- Summon Ice Imp
- Summon Mursaat
- Summon Naga Shaman
- Summon Ruby Djinn
|Asura Allegiance • Cartographer • Champion • Commander • Codex • Defender of Ascalon • Deldrimor Allegiance • Drunkard • Ebon Vanguard Allegiance • Faction Allegiance • Gamer • Gladiator • Guardian • Hero • Kind Of A Big Deal • Legendary Cartographer • Legendary Guardian • Legendary Skill Hunter • Legendary Vanquisher • Lightbringer • Lucky/Unlucky • Master of the North • Norn Allegiance • Party Animal • Protector • Skill Hunter • Sunspear • Survivor • Sweet Tooth • Treasure Hunter • Vanquisher • Wisdom • Zaishen|