|Aura of Displacement|
Concise: Shadow Step to target foe. End effect: return to your original location.
- Beware of opponents who can remove enchantments, they can send you back at the most inopportune of times.
- If target foe is under a spell prevention enchantment (such as Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh), this spell fails, even though you don't really cast a spell "on" that foe.
- An attempt to use Aura of Displacement on a target standing inside a Well of the Profane will fail with a message stating the target is in a Well of the Profane.
- This spell is the foe version of Shadow Meld.
- Heroes, when using this skill, will continue to maintain it even outside of battle and may end up very far behind the party when the enchantment ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.