|Aura of Faith|
Full: For 3 seconds, target ally gains 50...90% more Health when healed and takes 5...41% less damage.
Concise: (3 seconds.) Target ally gains 50...90% more Health when healed and takes 5...41% less damage.
|% more Health||50||53||57||60||63||67||70||73||77||80||83||87||90||93||97||100||103||107||110||113||117||120|
|% less damage||5||8||11||14||17||20||23||26||29||32||35||38||41||44||47||50||53||56||59||62||65||68|
- Demetrios the Enduring (Thunderhead Keep (mission))
- Mursaat Monk (Ice Floe)
- Coventina the Matron (Ring of Fire (mission))
- Willa the Unpleasant (Abaddon's Mouth (mission))
- Remember that Aura of Faith, and its non-elite cousin Life Attunement, work on healing and not on health gain or life stealing.
- The Divine Favor healing bonus will be affected when casting this spell, making this skill not only a source of short term protection and later bonus healing, but as an immediate decent healing spell.
- Combines well with Dismiss Condition; besides being in the same attribute, Aura of Faith will both meet the requirement for Dismiss Condition's heal and increase it.
- Excellent when combined with Dwayna's Kiss.
- If first enchanted with Spirit Bond, its healing is increased, but damage taken is reduced after Spirit Bond calculates whether the target has taken 60 or more damage. This combination provides an excellent spike counter for PvP. If Aura of Faith were cast first, however, Spirit Bond will calculate whether the target has taken 60 or more damage after it has been reduced.
- In the case of Protective Spirit, Aura of Faith's damage reduction is applied before Protective Spirit's, regardless of the order of casting.
- Casting Aura of Faith on a target ally initially while under the effects of Divine Boon will not calculate the healing bonus, but casting another Protection Prayer/Divine Prayer spell on that same ally while under the effects of Aura of Faith will calculate the Divine Boon healing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.