Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the skill named "Avatar of Lyssa". For information about the avatar of Lyssa, see Lyssa's Muse.|
|Avatar of Lyssa|
- While in this Form, character animations (emotes, attacks, casts, etc.) will be the same as a Female Mesmer's.
- This is a good skill when used against builds based on long activation times, particularly Ritualists and certain Elementalist builds.
- Skills which cause foes to attack or cast slower are useful to use in combination with Avatar of Lyssa. A few good examples are Faintheartedness, Arcane Conundrum, and Tryptophan Signet.
- Skills such as Serpent's Quickness that reduce skill recharge rates have no effect on this skill, due to the fact that this skill is disabled instead of recharging.
- Quick-activation attacks like Mystic Sweep, Eremite's Attack are particularly effective with this skill.
- If you interrupt a foe activating a skill that is easily interruptible or the target is dazed, you will not deal bonus damage.
- Heroes in avatar form are comparatively smaller than humans.
- All Avatars can be recharged with Eternal Aura (though not kept up indefinitely at 0 Mysticism since the duration change).
- Consider bringing an IAS like Heart of Fury, to have a better chance of hitting an enemy activating skills.
- Consider bringing along Radiant Scythe. You will almost always get the max damage.
- According to the Nightfall Manuscripts, the form that the player takes on while in the Avatar of Lyssa is of the Elonian image of the god, using masks to show many faces of beauty, instead of twin sisters.
- Avatar of Balthazar (elite)
- Avatar of Dwayna (elite)
- Avatar of Grenth (elite)
- Avatar of Melandru (elite)