We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the skill named "Avatar of Melandru". For information about the avatar of Melandru, see Melandru's Watcher.|
|Avatar of Melandru|
- While in this Form, character animations (emotes, attacks, casts, etc.) will be the same as a Female Ranger's.
- Because of the extra 100 health, using skills that reward you for having more health than your opponent (such as Chilling Victory or Victorious Sweep) are much more reliable.
- Combined with Wearying Strike, this allows for a damage skill without having to worry about the downside of Weakness.
- When a condition is applied to you, it will have a duration of zero, expiring immediately. However, Fragility will only trigger once.
- All conditions will be lost when this skill is activated.
- Any action (including movement) will be canceled when this form's duration ends.
- Be wary of the large Health drop when this skill ends. Much like Endure Pain, Vital Weapon or other similar skills, when this skill ends you lose 100 HP from your maximum health and from your current health.
- Skills such as Serpent's Quickness that reduce skill recharge rates have no effect on this skill, due to the fact that this skill is disabled instead of recharging.
- Beware of Death Penalty reducing your maximum energy below 25. Bringing a weapon switch with +energy is recommended.
- Heroes in this avatar form are comparatively smaller than humans.
- All Avatars can be recharged with Eternal Aura (though not kept up indefinitely at 0 Mysticism since the duration change).
- This skill allows unhindered travel through lava.
- Avatar of Balthazar (elite)
- Avatar of Dwayna (elite)
- Avatar of Grenth (elite)
- Avatar of Lyssa (elite)