|Bohdabi the Destructive|
Location in Sulfurous Wastes
- Be careful of Bohdabi's Deathly Swarm; it can cause massive amounts of damage to your party.
- It is possible, though difficult, to have one person pull him and his mob off the rocky terrain where the rest of your party is waiting in Junundu, making the fight much easier.
- Bodyblocking the mob as it charges around the rock and tries to move past your frontline can group them all together, leaving them as easy prey for AoE skills.
- There are two Awakened Acolytes who use Renew Life. Bringing in a ranger with Frozen Soil and killing them first makes the fight a lot easier.
- If trying to capture his Elite, be sure that the Awakened Thought Leeches that accompany him have been dealt with first as they may try to cast Ignorance on you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.