- Realm of Torment
- Dungeons - reward chests
- Arachni's Haunt (Arachni's Spoils)
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Mountain Heart Chest)
- Cathedral of Flames (Murakai's Chest)
- Rragar's Menagerie (Hidesplitter's Chest)
- Oola's Lab (Oola's Chest)
- Ooze Pit (Pyroclastic Chest)
- Bogroot Growths (Bogroot Chest)
- Darkrime Delves (Havok's Chest)
- Justiciar Thommis (Dungeon) (Chest of the Slaver)
- Shards of Orr (Fendi's Chest)
- Zones - Locked chests
Dye significantly affects the grip and the stripes on the sword and less noticeably tints the rest. It is dyed yellow by default. Only when dyed black or white the sword changes completely to the dye color.
- This weapon can be seen on Weapon racks in Tyria, as well as the skill icon for Illusionary Weaponry.
- The subtle spots and lines on the blade appear to be an attempt to recreate the appearance of Damascus steel, a metal often used in ornamental blades that has been folded and stained to create swirling patterns in the steel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.