Full: For 60 seconds, if you're wielding a fire weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 5...17 fire damage.
Concise: (60 seconds.) Your attacks hit for +5...17 fire damage. No effect unless your weapon deals fire damage.
- The extra damage will not trigger if you are enchanted with Illusionary Weaponry even if the physical weapon you are wielding is a fire weapon.
- You can use a Fiery upgrade prefix for your non-spellcasting weapon to enchant it with the element that Conjure Flame uses.
- Any skill that causes your weapon to deal fire damage will trigger Conjure Flame, even without a Fiery upgrade - for example, Kindle Arrows or Conflagration.
- Heroes will use this skill in combat even if the condition isn't met.
- Often used by Ranger/Elementalists because it is usable with Barrage, as it is not a preparation.
- Even though the damage type is "fire," this extra damage is unaffected by increased armor against elemental or fire damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.