Full: For 60 seconds, if you're wielding a lightning weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 5...17 lightning damage.
Concise: (60 seconds.) Your attacks hit for +5...17 lightning damage. No effect unless your weapon deals lightning damage.
- Since the extra damage occurs with each hit by a weapon, skills combining hits, such as Cyclone Axe or Triple Shot, can deliver the bonus several times simultaneously.
- The extra damage will not trigger if you are enchanted with Illusionary Weaponry even if the physical weapon you are wielding is a lightning weapon.
- You can use a Shocking upgrade prefix for your non-spellcasting weapon to enchant it with the element that Conjure Lightning uses.
- Often used by Ranger/Elementalist because it is usable with Barrage, as it is not a preparation.
- Heroes will use this skill in combat even if the condition isn't met.
- Even though the damage type is "lightning," this extra damage is unaffected by increased armor against elemental or lightning damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.