- Piercing Dmg: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Damage +15%
- Energy -5
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A perfect sundering Bowstring
- One of the following:
- This longbow can be upgraded with a Bow Grip, but any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each character, consistently respawning the weapon.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
- It cannot be dropped.
Dye affects the entire bow. The default color looks to be yellow.
- The design of this weapon is one of the finalists in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007. It was designed by Marko Cvetkovic.
- Darksteel in Magic the Gathering is a metal of such hardness and strength that it can scratch both adamantium and Diamond. This could be a reason as to why the salvaging tools can not remove the upgrades on this bow.
- A Darksteel Bow would be impossible to use because no entity would be able to string such a bow, let alone put enough tension on the bowstring to fire an arrow.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.