This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game .
Please see the history of this article for further information.
- Meet Guardsman Miru and the Tengu at Aerie, the Angchu Tengu Village.
- Defend Aerie from the attacking Naga. You have 6...0 of 6 Naga groups left.
- See Master of Celebrations for your reward.
- "Friend, I have got some good news and some bad news. The good news is Miru and our Tengu friends were quite impressed with your performance.
- Now for the bad part: those persistent serpents, the Naga, are organizing an attack on Aerie in Kinya Province. That village is home to our friends the Angchu Tengu tribe. With most of the village residents here at the monastery for the celebration, the village is completely unguarded. Miru and our Tengu allies have left for Aerie and expect that you will meet them there to defend the town. Will you go and help?"
When you arrive at the village and talk to Miru, you will trigger the attack. There will be three waves of two Naga groups advancing semi-simultaneously from the south and the northwest. You can either run back and forth or just wait in the middle and let them come to you. Note that some of the Tengu in the village are very well capable of defending their homes, too.
- This was a one-time event held during the Factions headstart, no Day of the Tengu-specific quests or events remain accessible.