|Flame Temple Corridor|
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Dragon's Gullet
General Description: A moderately sized area containing the few remains of what appears to have been a monolithic structure. This area contains few Charr, most likely due to the sizable number of Hydras occupying it. Watch out for the Abominations which patrol the area, as they are strong minion masters and a large group of them can build up and overwhelm a low level party.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- South-West: Flame Temple Corridor
- (23) Charr Axe Fiend
- (23) Charr Blade Storm
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 7 (23) Charr Shaman
- 8 Charr Flame Wielder
- (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 10 (27) Shist Bogsifter (except during The Titan Source quest)
- 15 (27) Morl Grell
- 11 (27) Ritt Windmelt
- 11 (27) Gyst Hurricane
- 14 (28) Vrek Qwek Spek
The following bosses can be encountered during the The Titan Source Quest:
- Deflect Arrows from Shist Bogsifter (not available before Port Sledge).
- "I Will Survive!" from Shist Bogsifter (not available before Blood And Smoke quest in the Maguuma Jungle).
- Meteor from Vrek Qwek Spek (not available before Blood And Smoke quest in the Maguuma Jungle).
- This location has murals of Balthazar and Dwayna.
- The inhabitants of the area change dramatically when taking up the Quest The Titan Source.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in Dragon's Gullet you must defeat 116-183 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Exploring this area will give you about 1.4% towards the Cartographer title.