Each of the above counts as elemental damage in addition to other damage types.
Weapon modifiers for elemental damage:
- Ebon, icy, fiery and shocking weapons (weapon upgrade prefix) do elemental damage.
- Additional item modifiers can give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage or +4-10 Armor against one of the four kinds of elemental damage.
Armor against elemental Damage:
- Rangers have +30 Armor against all elemental damage and an option of +15 Armor against Fire, Cold, Lightning or Earth damage.
- Elementalists have an option of +10 Armor against all elemental damage and an additional +10 Armor against one of the four kinds of elemental damage.
- Monks have an option of +10 Armor against elemental damage.
- Warriors have an option of +10 armor against elemental damage, or +20 armor with a requirement of 13 strength.
- Dryder's Defenses gives +34...55 armor against elemental damage.
- Storm Chaser gives +1...4 energy when you get hit by elemental damage.
- Storm's Embrace is refreshed whenever you take elemental damage.
- Winter changes all elemental damage into Cold damage.
- Conflagration converts all bow attacks to Fire damage.
- Greater Conflagration changes all physical damage into Fire damage.
- Elemental Resistance gives +40 Armor against elemental damage
- Physical Resistance reduces armor against elemental damage by 24...14.
- Stone Striker changes all damage into earth damage.
- Ward Against Elements gives +24 Armor against elemental damage.
- Ward Against Harm gives +12...50 Armor against Fire damage.
- Skills affecting earth damage, fire damage, lightning damage and cold damage.
Effects of Elemental Damage on creatures
Most Ranger monsters are resistant to elemental damage.
See also: Damage type
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.