|Flame Temple Corridor|
|Diessa Lowlands, Dragon's Gullet|
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Flame Temple Corridor
General Description: An area filled in a well-arranged pattern of numerous Charr, this location holds the altar upon which the ashes of Charr sacrifices are placed. This altar holds Althea's Ashes after you receive said quest.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
The following bosses can be encountered during the The Titan Source Quest:
- Phlog the Indomitable: Eviscerate (Elite)
- Staggh the Fervid: Greater Conflagration (Elite)
- Lugg the Malignant: Life Transfer (Elite)
- Druul the Untamed: Energy Drain (Elite)
- Singe the Malevolent
- Try to pull small numbers of Charr off of the temple instead of attacking the whole group at once. This may be difficult as they generally like to return to their posts after a short distance.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 92-115 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Hydras and Charr are hostile to each other, so if you are lucky most of the Hydras are killed once you get to their spawn point (south-east corner)
- In the northwest corner, there is what appears to be three exits, but each is blocked by a large rock. These are remains of the World Beta Event, in which players could access Drascir.
- While standing on the Charr Altar, looking up will reveal an image of the planet Mars showing its largest valley.