Update - Friday February 16, 2007
- Fixed a bug that caused item icons to appear blurry on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to skip a portion of the “Chasing Zenmai” quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused chests to spawn less frequently in the Domain of Anguish.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from entering the Rollerbeetle Racing arena.
- Re-enabled sound for miniatures, but only while in an explorable area or mission.
- Modified several Hero items that incorrectly allowed upgrades to be applied.
- Introduced a bug (or recently introduced) where after receiving a guest invite into a guild, you will receive another guest invite each time you switch characters.
- Introduced a bug (or recently introduced) where players will be listed as offline in the guild menu while being online.
- There are also some other problems with the guild window: Sometimes the guild window keeps completely empty or shows a list of guild invitations (although you are still in your guild).
- The henchman version of Aurora has had her skillset changed from a Barrage Ranger to a Beastmaster. The boss version's skills have not changed.
- The chest bug was that chests associated with groups that spawn after certain groups (as opposed to groups that are already spawned) were not appearing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.