Update - Friday, August 03, 2007
Heroes' Ascent Changes
- Reduced the time on the Antechamber and Forgotten Shrines from 10 minutes to 6 minutes.
- When a team in the Antechamber or Forgotten Shrines has scored 20 points more than its opponent, the game ends and the high-scoring team wins.
- Players can now only bring a maximum of 2 non-human (Hero or henchmen) players into Heroes' Ascent maps.
- Adjusted the circumstances in which Heroes use the skill "Death Nova" in PvP.
- Fixed the skill "Vampirism" so that it now steals the correct amount of damage.
- The Burial Mounds map has been added back in to the Heroes' Ascent map rotation to accommodate the large number of teams playing during the Heroes' Ascent Bonus Weekend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.