Update - Wednesday, August 29, 2007
- Fixed a bug that prevented some parties that had received a "bye" in the first round of a tournament from not always receiving their Tournament Reward Points.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Eye of the North and some graphics chipsets, including Intel 915/945.
- Healing Spring now plays an effect in the area in which it is active.
- To prevent players from unintentionally breaking items, Perfect Salvage Kits can no longer be used to salvage materials.
- Players had to re-accept the EULA.
- The quests Against the Destroyers, The Knowledgeable Asura, and The Missing Vanguard have been updated.
- This update changed Eye of the North from a town to an outpost.
- Mesmer Primeval Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- Ritualist Ancient Armor is bugged. The character is invisible on the character selection screen and in the game for some graphics card chipsets.
- This update also appears to have fixed some major clipping issues with several shields on Monk characters.
- The major port cities on each of the three continents have been reverted to their original state, before the GW:EN earthquakes.
- The Armor bugs can be fixed by removing the armor and then re-equipping it.
- Certain Shining Blade NPCs, including Elder Gretchen in Aurora Glade and Alari Doubleblade in Silverwood, now have audio dialogue when you speak with them (like Eye of the North NPCs).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.