Update 2 - Thursday, September 13, 2007
- Fixed a serious bug that caused some players to crash.
Update - Thursday, September 13, 2007
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the Master Dungeon Guide from being updated once a dungeon had been completed.
- Fixed a bug in the Eye of the North quest "The Great Norn Alemoot" that allowed users to drink from the barrel prior to reaching that step of the quest.
- Fixed a bug with the Polymock skill Glowing Gaze that caused the user to lose Energy instead of gain Energy.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from adding new product keys to their accounts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Murakai in the Cathedral of Flames dungeon and Fendi Nin and some Damned Crewmen in the Shards of Orr dungeon from having weapons equipped.
- To prevent players from being taken through the Searing involuntarily, players in Pre-Searing Ascalon must now talk to Sir Tydus individually in order to head off to war.
- Players may now use the Valor monument in the Hall of Monuments to update any Destroyer weapons that had been customized without receiving the standard 20% damage bonus for customization.
- The camera no longer changes angles between rounds in Polymock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.