Update - Thursday, November 15, 2007
Guild Wars In-Game Store Updates
- Added In-Game Store support for both the Holiday and the Unlock Pack promotions. For more information on the promotions and the new Unlock Packs, please visit the In-Game Store or the Guild Wars website.
- The Imperial Herald located in the Great Temple of Balthazar has been updated with new announcements about the Xunlai House, the Unlock Pack promotion, the $100,000 Tournament series, new Guild Wars merchandise, and the Wintersday contest.
- Fixed a bug on the second level of the Bloodstone Caves dungeon that caused a large group of bats to spawn on top of a resurrection shrine.
- Updated Confessor Dorian’s model to correct some graphical errors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Glyph of Swiftness to give its 25% recharge bonus to more than 3 spells; fixed a bug that prevented some projectiles from receiving their proper speed bonus.
- Fixed a bug with the Asuran Scan skill that prevented some damage types from being properly multiplied.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some visual effects from the Healing Springs [sic] skill from matching the in-game effect.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC now has rewards for the October Tournament.
- Reduced the healing attributes of Forgotten Priests in the Thirsty River to compensate for the increased effectiveness of their Word of Healing skill.
- This update is approximately 1,500 files and 33.5 MB. It is suspected to contain data of the Bonus Mission Pack.
- Translations of skills into languages other than English seem to be corrected.
- Now when Map Traveling to other Campaigns, Kamadan, Jewel of Istan shows up first before Lion's Arch or Kaineng Center (if you are currently not in Nightfall), and otherwise Kaineng Center shows up before Lion's Arch (if you are in Nightfall). Before this update, Lion's Arch always appeared first (if not currently in in Prophecies) and otherwise Kaineng Center appeared first (if in Prophecies).
- Several professions are currently using the wrong sound modules (e.g.: Eve uses the female assassin sound module).
- The text produced when calling effects on the effects monitor is now more specific (e.g., "I am enchanted with ...", "I am suffering from the ... condition", etc.).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.