Update - Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Guild vs. Guild
- Victory or Death: at Victory or Death, each player now deals 5% additional damage for each rank achieved in the Kind of A Big Deal title track.
- Shadow Form: increased duration to 10..60.
- No changes.
- Diversion: increased duration to 120 seconds; increased disable time to 60..120.
- Blackout: removed the touch range restriction; this skill no longer disables the caster's skills.
- Peace and Harmony: increased Energy regeneration to 6..10.
- Protective Spirit: changed skill to: For 5..25 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 50% maximum Health due to damage from a single attack or spell.
- Animate Bone Fiend: increased recharge to 30 seconds; increased casting time to 5 seconds.
- Spiteful Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused monsters not to flee while in the area of effect.
- Ursan Blessing: reduced recharge to 5 seconds; this skill is no longer PvE-only.
- Wanderlust: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Pain: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Bloodsong: this skill now causes Exhaustion.
- Dwarven Battle Stance: increased duration to 10..30 seconds; this skill now deals +10..40 damage and causes knock down.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Lucky Aura.
- Loremaster Ermenred in Lion's Arch will now allow characters to travel back to Pre-Searing Ascalon after they've successfully performed a number of tasks.
- Tanned Hide Squares are now Tanned Hide Polygons.
- Increased Paragon base armor to 100.
- Scythes now hit a single target.
Guild Wiki Notes
- The bug that caused non-Rangers to be unable to create PvP armor was fixed.
- Due to new government regulations in Taiwan that restrict game companies in that region from effectively suspending or banning accounts for participating in professional farming or real-money trading, ArenaNet was forced to disconnect Taiwanese service from the rest of the game world. Users in Taiwan will still be able to participate in their international guilds and compete in international PvP, but as of April 1, they cannot enter international districts, trade with players outside Taiwan, or play in PvE environments with players outside Taiwan. For more information see Gaile News on the Official Guild Wars Wiki.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.