Update - Thursday, October 23, 2008
Halloween Hullaballoo or the King's Kerfuffle
- A petulant lord
- Belligerently bemoans
- And sobbingly roams.
- Helpless ornate shriek
- And serenely giggling knives
- You'll laugh for your lives!
- Glumly impatient
- Smiling with menacing grace
- Maniacal face.
- Made preparations for the Halloween events.
Guild Battle Changes
- The brief damage immunity that players have when resurrecting at the shrine now protects against lifestealing effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused Glyph of Immolation to not affect some targeted spells.
- Moved Durmand and the other Bonus Mission Pack NPCs so they do not interfere with the Halloween celebrations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.