Update 2 - Wednesday, April 1, 2009
- Fixed a bug that prevented some text in the Hall of Monuments from displaying properly.
Update - Wednesday, April 1, 2009
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
PvE and PvP
- Scorpion Wire: no longer has half-range. Changed functionality to: "Target foe is teleported to your location and knocked down."
- Shroud of Silence: changed functionality to: "For 5..20 seconds, target player cannot send chat messages."
- Increased duration of all Avatar skills to 40..70 seconds.
- Avatar of Grenth: changed functionality to: "For 10..90 seconds, your attacks steal 1..2 enchantments from any foe you hit and apply those enchantments to you."
- Sandstorm: now deals 10..30 more damage if the caster is standing in a sandy area.
- Searing Flames: removed Burning condition.
- No changes.
- Animate Flesh Golem: removed the single-golem limit.
- "Fallback!" [sic]: Now ends if target ally is not moving away from a foe.
- "Incoming!": Now ends if target ally is not moving away from a foe.
- "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" [sic]: This skill can now be used while dead.
- The Power is Yours!" [sic]: changed functionality to: "Sacrifice all Health. Until resurrected, 5 nearby party members gain +1..5 Earth Magic, +1..5 Fire Magic, +1..5 Air Magic, +1..5 Water Magic, or +1..5 Healing Prayers."
- Beast Mastery: pets now have a chance of ignoring commands unless their master has a higher Beast Mastery rank than the pet's level.
- Equinox: Exhaustion duration is now based on the time of day.
- Signet of Ghostly Might: reverted functionality to: "For 10 seconds, target ally or foe does +10..35 damage. When this skill ends, that target is slain."
- Spawning Power: Weapon skills now last 50% longer for each rank of Spawning Power.
- Bull's Charge: functionality changed to: "You Shadow Step to target foe and knock them down."
- Dwarven Battle Stance: duration is now based on the user's height.
- Gladiator's Defense: duration is now doubled in Random and Team Arenas.
- Guild Battle NPCs now respawn at regular intervals until the Guild Lord is slain.
- Removed the Lucky Aura effect from the Lunar Fortune item.
- On a direct hit, the Zaishen rank emote now deals minor damage based on the user's rank and knocks the target down.
- Characters suffering from Blind cannot see distant enemies.
- Characters suffering from Dazed will now spin in place. The camera is locked for the duration of the effect.
- Introduced a new Cartographer title for the Battle Isles.
Guild Wiki Notes
- Linsey Murdock stated the real purpose of this update was to fix a crash bug.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.