Update #2 - Thursday, November 19, 2009
- Fixed a crash bug.
Update - Thursday, November 19, 2009
- The AI will now choose targets more intelligently when using Blurred Vision.
- Adjusted the conditions under which the AI will use Forked Arrow.
- The AI will now use "Go for the Eyes!" more frequently.
- The AI will now choose targets more intelligently when using Shock.
- Adjusted the timing for the AI's use of Wastrel's Collapse.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Changed the name of one of the Guild Battle henchmen.
- Added support for the Henchman Skill Bar Contest rewards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Mesmer's Ancient Mask from displaying on the Resilience monument in the Hall of Monuments.
The renamed henchman was Etron, whose new name is Errol Hyl .
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.