Update - Thursday, February 5, 2009
Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated Zaishen Chest drops to replace Cerebral Tonic with a new tonic for the month of February. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
PvE and PvP
- Mark of Insecurity: now disables your non-Assassin skills for 10 seconds.
- Signet of Humility: now disables your non-Mesmer skills for 10 seconds.
- Faintheartedness: reduced Health degeneration to 0..3.
- Lingering Curse: reduced Health degeneration to 0..3.
- Suffering: reduced Health degeneration to 0..3.
- Protective Was Kaolai: reduced armor bonus to 10.
- Primal Rage: reduced movement speed boost to 25%.
- Removed the additional Health bonus Guild Lords received from morale boosts.
- Amulet of Protection: increased the rate at which the Amulet of Protection buff reaches maximum damage. It will now reach maximum damage around 12 minutes instead of at 22 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that caused Pulverizing Smash to fail when used on a foe who wasn't knocked down.
- Fixed a bug that required players to equip a hammer when activating Dwarven Battle Stance.
- Fixed a bug that caused Protector's Defense effects to linger after the skill user died.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dancing Daggers to count as a lead attack when daggers missed their target.
- Fixed a bug that caused Restoration and Lively Was Naomei to be disregarded when determining whether or not a party had remaining resurrection skills.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Symbols of Inspiration from copying avatar forms.
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the January tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- The description for Frozen Soil now clarifies that creatures cannot activate resurrection skills within its range.
- The description for Rend Enchantments now clarifies that the skill causes Health loss, not damage.
- The description for Strike as One now clarifies that the target needn't be a foe.
- The description for Mistrust has been reworded for clarity.
- The description for Psychic Distraction now clarifies that targeted skills will be disabled for a few seconds in addition to the skill's standard recharge.
- The description for Agnar's Rage now clarifies that the skill affects foes within earshot.
- Mark of Insecurity's effect was reduced to 30..80%.
Update - Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Fixed a crash bug.
Update - Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- Fixed a crash bug.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.