Update - Friday, May 1, 2009
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly awarded credit for a Zaishen Combat Quest.
Update - Thursday, May 7, 2009
Xunlai Tournament House 2.0
- The Xunlai Tournament House has received a variety of exciting improvements!
- Players will now log in to the Xunlai Tournament House with their Guild Wars username and password.
- The interface and functionality of the Xunlai Tournament House has been greatly improved. To read about the changes, see this article.
Updated Zaishen Rewards
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Unseen Tonic with the Phantasmal Tonic for the month of May. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from turning in collectible items to Nicholas Sandford.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some pets to evolve at level 14.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some pets from being added to the Fellowship monument.
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the April tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Zaishen Combat Quests are now repeatable.
- When multiple quests have been completed, players are now able to select which quest they would like to turn in.
- Reduced the cost of Zaishen Summoning Stones from 5 Silver Zaishen Coins to 3.
- Removed Rainbow Phoenix pets from heroes which had charmed them.
Update 2 - Thursday, May 14, 2009
- Fixed a crash bug.
Update - Thursday, May 14, 2009
PvE and PvP
- Heart of Shadow: functionality changed to: "You are healed for 30..150, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target."
- Shadow Fang: added an after-cast delay.
- Viper's Defense: functionality changed to: "All adjacent foes are Poisoned for 5..20 seconds, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location, directly away from your target."
- Mirror of Ice: functionality changed to: "For 5 seconds, plus 3 additional seconds for every rank of Energy Storage, you deal an additional 5..35 cold damage whenever you cast a Water Magic hex."
- Steam: functionality changed to: "Target foe is struck for 5..50 cold damage. If target foe is on fire, Steam Blinds that foe for 5..10 seconds."
- Illusionary Weaponry: decreased Energy cost to 5.
- Castigation Signet: increased recharge to 20 seconds.
- Peace and Harmony: decreased duration to 1..3 seconds; increased recharge to 12 seconds.
- Word of Healing: decreased non-conditional healing to 5..100; increased conditional healing to 30..115.
- Hunter's Shot: functionality changed to: "If this attack hits, your target bleeds for 3..25 seconds."
- Melandru's Shot: functionality change to: "If this attack hits, your target bleeds for 5..25 seconds. If it hits a foe that is moving or knocked down, that foe takes +10..25 damage and is crippled for +5..15 seconds."
- Keen Arrow: decreased conditional damage to 5..25.
- Protective Was Kaolai: increased recharge to 25 seconds.
- Strength of Honor (PvP): decreased damage to 1..5.
- Aegis (PvP): reduced casting time to .25. Functionality changed to: "For 1..3 seconds, hostile spells and attacks against 'target other ally' fail."
- Low Blow: functionality changed to: "Strike target foe for 45..70 damage. If target foe is knocked down, that foe takes an additional 30..50 damage and suffers from Cracked Armor for 14..20 seconds."
- Elemental Lord: functionality changed to: "For 40..60 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 1, you gain 1 Energy for every 10 ranks of Energy Storage, and you are healed for 100..300% of the Energy cost each time you cast a spell."
- Summon Spirits: decreased recharge time to 5 seconds.
- Fragility: this skill now also affects adjacent foes.
- Strength of Honor: increased damage to 5..25.
- Tryptophan Signet: this skill no longer requires touch range.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pet names from displaying properly in some languages.
- Master Architect Gunther in Fort Aspenwood now destroys any masterless Minions within earshot.
- A Xunlai Agent and Chest has arrived in the Zaishen Menagerie.
- Ai Tei [Merchant] has arrived in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Moss Spiders and Black Moas now grow appropriately as they evolve.
- Adjusted the amount of dishonor points given out by the Dishonorable Combatant System.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.