Ghavin is the Profane henchman available in Heroes' Ascent.
- The noon tide around the Battle Isles is a rough one. If you plan to travel to any of the other islands, I suggest waiting until evening. I still feel like my feet are rocking back and forth.
- Even looking at my skills is making me woozy:
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Grasping Earth
- Lingering Curse
- Rend Enchantments
- Resurrection Signet
- Ward Against Foes
- Well of the Profane
- Ghavin was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. His skillbar and name were submitted by the player The Necromaxime, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- He wields a Crescent Staff.
- He shares his character model with the Outcast Warriors.
- He performs the /catchbreath and /moan emotes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.