Welcome to GuildWars Wikia
This page is used as a task list to keep our efforts in the wiki coordinated and help new contributors finding issues that need attendance. Additionally, this page's discussion page is used for discussions that affect the wiki in general.
GuildWars Wikia search for your browser
|If you have a search box on your browser toolbar (for google or LiveSearch or ...), click the small triangle next to it and add GuildWars Wikia to it NOW.|
GuildWars Wikia chat
Did you know that GuildWars Wikia has an official IRC channel located at #gwiki ? It is a great place to chat with your fellow GuildWars Wikia users. Get connected - it may be as easy as using your web browser - and meet us there! See you soon!
GuildWars Wikia talk:Community Portal serves as a general forum about the wiki; in addition, there are some pages in the Forum: namespace. Template:GuildWars Wikia talk:Community Portal/forums
Please view the tentative guidelines for Project:Projects. Many of these task lists would be better suited toward a project—further, this article could be reconstituted as a real community portal if projects are better defined. If you wish to create a project for any list below, please do so!
These tasks have a well defined stopping point. The usual style is to indicate the subtasks with bullets, and strike them out as they are completed. Add new completable tasks to the bottom of this section.
Add Bosses that require Signet of Capture confirmation of skills in this category so other people can confirm them. Remember, RawDump is considered a form of SoC confirmation, just need to update the boss page, don't need an additional SoC check.
Update Collector rewards
The Collector rewards page needs to be updated, as Elonian collectors/rewards are missing for the core classes and such.
- The weapons have Nightfall info. The armor articles still need to be updated.
War in Kryta
We have missing and incomplete articles regarding the War in Kryta:
- Peacekeepers: The Peacekeepers, which were just added in a recent update need to be documented, pages need to be created, and builds need to be added. They seem to have different secondaries, so if they use an alternative build, add that too.
- New Items: There were a lot of new items added recently. Some of the relevant articles are missing or stubbed. See the relevant project page for where you could help.
- Missing Articles: There are some topics for which we haven't started articles.
- Stubbed articles: A number of the stubbed articles are newly started WiK pages that need finishing touches.
These are tasks that have no stop date. Usually, these are administrative tasks, or tasks that require collecting a potentially infinite amount of data. Add new perennial tasks to the bottom of this section.
Please look at Project:Policy for suggested guidelines for proposing and changing policies, a more centralized way of tracking what is currently up for discussion, and a more up-to-date listing of GuildWiki policy.
Furnish Missing Images
- Tip: See Style and formatting/Images for advice on creating outstanding screenshots.
List missing images here:
- 64px for Secret Switch
- improved Image:Zaishen chest.jpg (less black around the edges), possibly with uppercase spelling?
- File:DungeonIncompleteHMIcon.png (displaying the icon for a HM dungeon that has not been completed).
Improve Spelling Quality
- Help build Project:Misspellings and fix up all the pages linked to in there.