|Heart of Abaddon|
|Abaddon's Gate (location)|
(click to enlarge)
How to get there
To access the Heart of Abaddon the player must talk to Keeper Shafoss in the Abaddon's Gate outpost. Due to a new update the entrance fee has been removed. If you already paid all of your gemstones, you can get a refund by accepting his quest, and talking to Chaplain Phyratyss in the Gate of Anguish (location). Finding a Purpose is the quest to receive Razah the Ritualist hero.
- 20 Razah
- Margonites (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Titans (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Torment creatures:
- Shadow Army (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Spirits (only during Finding a Purpose)
- Only spawned from other slain Titans.
- Heart of Abaddon has no resurrection shrines, which means that, like missions, parties that get wiped out will return to Abaddon's Gate.
- Heart of Abaddon also has a glimmering portal on a bridge near Razah. It is inaccessible, but it leads to Abaddon's Gate (mission) (very near the starting point of that mission).