Full: All hexes are removed from Shiro. For the next 10 seconds, all of Shiro's attacks are double strikes and hit nearby foes. Shiro tranfers[sic] any conditions from himself to foes he hits.
Concise: (10 seconds.) All Shiro's attacks are double strikes and hit nearby foes. Shiro transfers conditions from himself to foes he hits. Initial effect: removes all hexes from Shiro.
- Shiro will use this skill when he has 1/3 of his health left.
- When used in conjunction with Battle Scars, Shiro may very well wipe your entire party.
- Spells that trigger on attack or on hit (such as these) can do massive amounts of damage to Shiro in a short amount of time.
- Note that the duration is longer than the recharge. Shiro seems to sometimes use this to remove a hex.
- One of the best counters to this is to use Empathy, for every single hit he lands it does x damage.