|Isle of Weeping Stone|
(click to enlarge)
- There is no layout description yet. You can help by contributing information.
- Petrified forest theme, looks like the Echovald Forest
- Water around both bases causes Blessed Water
- Beware of Stone Spores clouds
- The object behind the Guild Lord looks like a large pipe organ, lacking a keyboard
Both teams start with several NPCs.
Since the area around the flag stand is very dense compared to other guild halls, teams relying on AoE damage (e.g. smiting prayers, fire magic or traps) will find this map advantageous. The separate back way allows for split tactics.
When fighting on the Isle of Weeping Stone, watch out for spore clouds that appear sporadically at certain points on the battlefield. These herald the arrival of the stone spore effect on players standing in the clouds. This hazard combines Blurred Vision and Dazed into one unremovable package that lasts ten seconds. Many find the clouds difficult to notice at first, but those experienced with this map remember where the spores appear and position themselves so the enemy must stand in them or retreat.
|Warrior's Isle • Hunter's Isle • Wizard's Isle • Frozen Isle • Nomad's Isle • Druid's Isle • Isle of the Dead • Burning Isle • Isle of Weeping Stone • Isle of Meditation • Imperial Isle • Isle of Jade • Uncharted Isle • Corrupted Isle • Isle of Wurms • Isle of Solitude|