Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Jagged Horror Level||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21|
- Eye of the North
- This skill makes it possible for minion bombing builds to operate in areas which do not normally produce enough corpses to support minion bombing, and can allow a minion build to go without minion healing skills by recycling them instead.
- This stacks with Animate Shambling Horror, creating 2 Jagged Horrors when a Shambling Horror dies.
- It can be effective to cast this on a minion you intend to kill immediately after, with spells such as Putrid Flesh, Taste of Death, or Feast for the Dead. It also pairs well with Bone Minions, as they are actually lower level than the Jagged Horror that would be created with this spell.
- Remember that this spell can be cast on Jagged Horrors, even those that were created with this skill. This creates an infinite renewable minion supply, like the Flesh Golem does.
- When a Flesh Golem dies with this enchantment on it, it will summon the Jagged Horror and will not exploit the corpse.
- Jagged Horrors trigger Boon of Creation, Explosive Growth, and Spirit's Gift when they spawn.
- If no minion is targeted, spell will automatically be cast on the nearest allied minion. Thus it is worthwhile to keep casting Jagged Bones during a battle even if you cannot target a minion.
- This skill can be cast on allied minions not under the control of the caster. The spawned Jagged Horror will be under the control of the master of the original minion.
- This skill cannot be used on opposing minions. Attempting to do so will result in it being cast on the nearest allied minion instead.