- "Welcome to the front! We have pushed the Luxons deep into their territory and are actively harvesting their resources. It won't be long before we secure our victory. But be forewarned: the Luxons are entrenched inside of their fortifications, so you've got a tough battle ahead."
- "Any questions?"
- "Welcome back. The situation is grim, I'm afraid. The Luxons have pushed the front lines deep into our territory and are harvesting our resources. We must drive those Luxon dogs back where they came."
- "Any questions?"
- Give me a brief summary of the objectives
- "The goal here is to amass 500 points before the other team."
- "You gain points by killing opposing players and maintaining possession over control points, of which there are 7 in total. Of the 7 total control points, there are 4 different types: 2 resurrection shrines, 3 powder keg/repair kit points, 2 attack points, and 2 NPC follower points."
- Explain how to capture key points.
- "A control point is captured when your team outnumbers the enemy players within range of the contested location."
- "While capturing, there are 4 rates of change: 1 additional player (approximately 20 seconds to change the paint state), 3 additional players (approximately 11 seconds to change the point state), and 4 or more additional players (approximately 8 seconds to change the point stage)."
- "As long as your aggro circle overlaps the control point, you are counted as a catpuring team member."
- "Capture points have 3 states: enemy control, neutral control, and friendly control."
- "Finally, pets, minions, Spirits and so on are excluded from capturing control points."
- Inform me about the resurrection shrines.
- "Resurrection shrines allow you to revive closer tothe battlefield. Catpure of a shrine will spawn an NPC Monk to help maintain control. Once the monk is dead, however, he won't respawn. Monks are counted as teammates when capturing a control point."
- Tell me about followers.
- "The Elite Ranger point and Elite Warrior Point spawn a follower Ranger and Warrior, respectively. The followers contribute to capturing and holding control points the same as a human player. Followers respawn 60 seconds after they die, thoough if you lose control of your point, your follower automatically dies."
- Explain how powder kegs work.
- "Powder kegs are used to destroy defensive gates. Simply drop a powder keg near the intended target to detonate it. This control point also spawns NPC Necromancers to assist you in maintaining control."
- Tell me how repair kits work.
- "Repair kits are used to repair defensive gates. Simply drop the item near the intended target to repair it. This control point also spawns NPC necromancers to assist you in maintaining control."
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.