| Rata Sum, Alcazia Tangle,|
Arachni's Haunt, Oola's Lab
(click to enlarge)
Magus Stones is a jungle area south-west of Rata Sum. For the most part, it is composed of large, open areas connected by thin passages between sheer hills. The jungle is not as thick as in some parts of the Tarnished Coast.
Towns and Outposts
- Rata Sum (Northeast)
- Alcazia Tangle (Southeast)
- Arachni's Haunt (Southwest)
- Oola's Lab (West)
- The Elusive Golemancer (West) (Dungeon quest - after doing Lab Space quest)
- 20 Kaplack
- Due to the sheer number of Wind Riders in this area, which will interrupt many spells, it is highly recommended to take both Warrior henchmen or Ranger henchmen if you are traveling alone. Caster characters should also have some form of anti-interrupt.
- You get about 3400 Asura reputation points for killing all the monsters in this area, far more if you earn the Hunt Rampage. As long as you avoid taking on more than one group at a time (especially Wind Riders), this is a great place to farm Asura points. With a bit of luck on bonuses, a consistent team, and good planning, it is easily possible to earn 10,000 reputation points.
- To the south-east at there is a small village of the Shining Blade, but they have been killed by Krait.
- There are 350-405 monsters to defeat in Hard Mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.