, GuildWars Wiki
an unofficial fanfic for wiki ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
Careful, Dhuum is looking for new recruits daily. He needs to fill up Underworld with slaves. If you get tapped by him, remember that there's nothing you can do. He will hunt you, if you try to run away.
[ add fictional announcement]
edited articles, created articles, updated discussions, uploaded images
– Learn from others' experiences and then you shall know "kung fu". As with Kung Fu, you learn more about your mental and physical abilities.
– What you see on your screen Interface is not white.
– How damage, energy, health, etc. work. Game mechanics This is GUILD WARS basic style.
– A reference for the lingo. Glossary you shall know l33t after this. from in-game hustlers. Always remember, the Avoid common scams cake is a lie.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
sorted by profession is here. Almost everything,
and their The different character classes Elites, mental attitudes, and skills. The
you need, the Armor Runes for the bonuses you desire and your mental attitude improvement.
– Weapons Upgrade, inscribe, and modify your weapon to help with your kung fu (your physical and mental abilities).
Unique items – Special gear that you will have to pry from a boss' dead cold hands.
– Items Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
You will need
materials to craft your armor and weapons for your kung fu.
Consumables – Grant temporary effects to help increase your kung fu.
Dye your armor and weapons to look cool, but some weapons cannot be dyed.
Miniatures – Birthday presents and special game awards. This is for the "cuteness" in you.
Salvage items and Trophies – Loot from your slain foes. "Much Kung Fu, you have." Books – Track your kung fu progress throughout the game.
– How to create and maintain a Guild full of Kung Fu people like you.
Guilds Alliances – Groups of guilds full of Kung Fu people that have banded together.
and Heroes – Managing NPCs in your party that help your kung fu. Henchmen
– Your personal in-game kung fu type achievements. "Way to go!" Titles – Combinations of skills and suggestions of Builds Builds are at . PvXwiki
PvE – Player vs. Environment
PvP – Player vs. Player
hosts PvP fights and tutorials. The Battle Isles There are quick games, 4 on 4 International tournaments, 8 on 8 Ladder-based competition between guilds, 8 on 8 to conquer new territory for your faction, 12 on 12 matches that use limited set of skills of which changes daily, 4 on 4 missions with NPCs. 8 on 8
We have some fan fiction articles and we could use your help with more.
to keep track of your contributes here as all are welcome and encouraged to participate. Register
of many kung fu people helps to make the wiki successful. Contributes
articles and follow the See these for improvement of this wiki's kung fu. guidelines
– Please read our site policy, before you start making contributions. Recommendation: Make to help us improve our kung fu (our wiki). Suggestions
We have no official site notices to announce. We would like to encourage some Fan fiction version of the content!
Public Opinion Poll
Please list more on the corresponding talk page.
We do not support vandalism of any type, not even "suggestive" or vulgar writings.
Suggest a poll >
Guild Wars © 2003-2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Proposals for the main page can be added
Community content is available under
unless otherwise noted.