- Recruit a rare material trader.
- Talk to Melonni.
- Escort Melonni to meet her contact in the Sunward Marches.
- See Lonai for your reward.
- The Tools of War
- Melonni is required in the party.
- Koss Goes Recruiting cannot be active or completed.
- "We need a rare material trader for supplies if we're going to turn this makeshift dump into a field base. We can't very well go to Varesh or rely on the local Kournans. I have a plan that just might work."
- "We need to recruit one of the corsairs to help us in our efforts. Koss should have contacts, or maybe Melonni can help us find a suitable recruit. So what do you say?."
- Accept: "I'll find us a rare material trader."
- Reject: "Find your own merchants."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Melonni)
- "When Chuno and I were growing up, we knew a boy named Jehrono who was kidnapped by corsairs. If we could track him down, perhaps he would help us. I have heard a rumor he may be at Dajkah Inlet in the Sunward Marches. Perhaps if we poke around there we can find him."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Jehrono)
- "Melonni! Is that really you? I haven't seen you in ages! My, you've grown into a stunning young lady!
- "What have I been up to? As a matter of fact, I run my own trading outfit now and deal in rare items and materials. But it is becoming harder and harder these days to trade with Istan with the storms and such. I need some steady work.
- "I got into some trouble with Ruthless Sevad, so a "vacation" of sorts could be good for me. How is Chuno, by the way? Still thumping his chest like a goon?"
- "Corsairs? I'm worried that we're relying on some less-than-honorable allies. At least with a rare material trader we can craft stronger armor for the coming fight."
- Speak to Melonni in Command Post.
- Map travel to Dajkah Inlet if possible, since it will be the shortest way. Be sure to bring Melonni. Head out to the Sunward Marches. Melonni's contact, Jehrono, will be on the shore, near the docked boat.
- Eshim Mindclouder, an Iboga Mesmer boss, is located nearby - close enough that talking to Jehrono will aggro Eshim and his mob so best to take care of them first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.