Full: For 10...30 seconds, whenever target foe enters a stance, you enter the same stance.
Concise: (10...30 seconds.) You enter any stance used by target foe.
- Mirrored stances use the hexed foe's attribute rank, so the stance's effect on the hexer will be the same as on the foe.
- This only triggers when the target enters a stance. Hexing a target already in a stance will not mirror the existing stance.
- Stances which are monster-only skills will not be mirrored.
- It can be a bad idea to use this skill against warriors - they can use Frenzy when all their adrenal skills are charged and deal a lot of damage to you.
- Using this skill on a foe using an increased movement speed stance to chase you down or run away will allow you to do the same, if that foe reapplies his stance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.