- Far Shiverpeaks
- Verdant Cascades (level 8)
- The easiest place to charm a Moa Bird is at the beginning of The Great Northern Wall or Fort Ranik missions, although they are only level 3. The level 8 Moa Birds in the more remote Verdant Cascades are also easy to reach.
- Multiple Moa Birds can be found at a Nesting Ground in Regent Valley south of Fort Ranik. Moa Eggs can be obtained here.
- Other species of Moa can be found throughout the world:
- Moa Birds deal slashing damage when unevolved and piercing damage when evolved.
- The name of this animal appears inspired by the Moa, a now extinct, giant flightless herbivore native to New Zealand. However, their look and behavior resembles Terror Birds, prehistoric flightless predatory avians native to America. They also have similarities with modern birds of prey such as the Secretary Bird.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian|| Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle|
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.