Full: For 6...9 seconds, every time target foe deals damage that foe takes 100...132% of the damage it causes (maximum 80 damage).
Concise: (6...9 seconds.) Deals 100...132% of the damage (maximum 80) back to target foe each time it does damage.
|Asura Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|% of damage||100||103||108||111||116||119||124||127||132||135||140|
- Pain Inverter triggers for each damage "packet" dealt by the foe, and the damage cap of 80 is applied to each packet separately after the damage multiplier.
- For example, if a foe deals 200 damage to a single target in one hit, i.e. a single damage packet, Pain Inverter will trigger once and deal the maximum of 80 damage to the foe.
- However, if a foe deals 60 damage each to 4 targets, then Pain Inverter (at Asura rank 10) will trigger 4 times, each packet multiplied to 60 × 140% = 84, which is capped at 80, then dealt 4 times for a total of 4 × 80 = 320 damage.
- Pain Inverter's damage is based on the original damage deal by the foe, before it is modified by skills like Protective Spirit.
- Damage multipliers from other skills, including Lightbringer, Intensity, and "By Ural's Hammer!", are applied after Pain Inverter's damage cap.
- Hex-removal skills that deal damage will trigger Pain Inverter as they remove it.
- This spell is very effective against enemies that deal large amounts of AoE damage, including elementalist bosses and Shiro Tagachi.
- Has very good synergy when in a party with minions, as they provide even more targets to be hit by AoE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.