| Serenity Temple, Eastern Frontier,|
(click to enlarge)
The Pockmark Flats are a large area south-east of Ascalon City. The northern part is a large crater with a giant Charr crystal in the middle with a lake of tar around it, and the southern part has a number of twisting paths with scattered ruins of a settlement of unknown name.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Outposts & Cities
Locations / Objects of Interest
Note: (Numbers) refer to the white numbers used in the map
Note: Numbers refer to the green numbers used in the map
- Devona (only during quest Replacement Healers) (1)
- Laris Dankworth and his caravan (only during quest Caravan in Trouble) (3)
Note: Numbers refer to the red numbers used in the map
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 146-234 monsters in Hard Mode.
- For vanquishing, consider having a Tyrian player take the quest Replacement Healers. It will get Devona to follow you, helping your party.
- The tar pool around the crystal doesn't have the Tar environnment effect.
- This area accounts for about 1.4% of Tyria when completely explored.