- "I have felt a great disturbance along the spirit threads. The spirits tell me that someone has allowed a demon to cross into the material realm. The locus of the trouble seems to be in the vicinity of Kaitan Village on the Panjiang Peninsula. Please investigate, and if you can, destroy the unbound spirit."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Jakimo)
- "Gods have mercy upon me...Headmaster Quin is going to turn me into an urn, I just know it!"
- "I was trying an advanced spirit-binding ritual; I know I should not have attempted it, I have not the skill...but I felt an intense surge along the spirit thread unlike anything I have ever felt before, and I think it had little to do with my poor skill. It was a powerful evil, and its presence was enough to bring the spirit I was binding into the material realm, where it has been running amok ever since!"
- "Kei na Kai! I must speak with Master Togo right away. This can only mean one thing..."
- "In my haste I almost forgot to remind you... Now that you have completed your advanced training, Master Togo will wish to speak with you again."
Once the quest has been updated, simply head further west to find and kill the Unbound Spirit.
- Headmaster Quin hints at the storyline to come in the quest completion dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.