Concise: Removes a hex from target ally. Removal effects: you gain 4...9 Energy; this spell is replaced with that hex (20 seconds).
- This skill will not copy the attribute rank of the copied Hex.
- The energy gain is a nice bonus, but this spell can be used even with no points in Inspiration, for a net loss of only 1 energy
- While Revealed Hex is replaced by a "revealed" hex, Revealed Hex cannot be affected by recharge-lengthening spells such as Diversion; at the end of 20 seconds, it changes back to Revealed Hex, remaining unaffected by the shutdown spells experienced while the skill was "revealed."
- As this spell 'becomes' the hex that was removed, it's impossible to reduce the cooldown with weapon upgrades like with other hex-removing spells.
- If the caster is in the midst of casting the replaced hex at the end of 20 seconds, the spell will fail.
- A player that copies a hex exclusive to a campaign he does not own will succeed in lifting the hex from his ally, but the copy on his bar will be locked for 20 seconds and he may not use it.
- With the skill Signet of Illusions, the hex can be made to conform to your Illusion Magic, thus making this skill much more useful.
|Net Energy Gain||–1||–1||0||0||1||1||1||2||2||3||3||3||4||4||5||5||5||6||6||7||7|
1recycle time is 21 seconds
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.