Full: For 8...18 seconds, you move 25% faster.
Concise: (8...18 seconds.) You move 25% faster.
- Minotaur (Anvil Rock / The Frost Gate)
- Muu Swifthorn (Talmark Wilderness)
- Euhh Snickersnak (Sage Lands)
- Stik Barkripper (Ettin's Back)
- Flash Darkspine (Ettin's Back)
- Slonak Copperbark (Iron Mines of Moladune)
- Thorgall Bludgeonhammer (Grenth's Footprint)
- Mostly used as an adrenal alternative to Sprint. Rush can be maintained even without a high Strength attribute, but requires you to charge adrenaline before activating.
- Also, due to the adrenaline-based cost and long duration, it is useful with skills and equipment that have a benefit while in a stance, since it can be maintained indefinitely while in combat.
- Commonly used in PvP as a cancel stance for Flail, Frenzy, or Primal Rage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.