- This environmental effect is caused by a Twisted Bark in certain rooms in the Elite Mission Urgoz's Warren.
- Monks should be particularly wary of casting spells while this effect lasts.
- Note that skills that are not spells will not incur exhaustion. This includes (but isn't limited to) glyphs, traps, binding rituals, touch skills, signets and attack skills.
- Glyph of Energy can be used to prevent the exhaustion.
- Skills that already cause exhaustion (like Meteor Shower) will not cause double-exhaustion as a result of this effect.
- This effect affects a larger radius than stated in the description.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.