Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Factions Campaign.
|Unique weapon details|
- Slashing damage 7-17 (req. 13 Dagger Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Life stealing: 3
- Health Regeneration: -1
- Health +30
- Both hands
- Also available in the Divine Path: Shiro's Sword. The relationship between these two weapons is in the climax, when Shiro Tagachi drops his blades, and the Luxon and Kurzick champions pick up the blades for a sword. It seems however that the sword is one of Shiro's blades.
- The main attraction of these blades is the unique skin. The stats can be replicated with a pair of max slashing damage 15^50 Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude.
- The unique weapons Chkkr's Pincers, Stygian Daggers, and Faveo's Daggers all have the same modifiers as Shiro's Blades, however they deal Piercing damage instead of Slashing damage, and have an attribute requirement of 9 instead of 13.
- The unique weapon Droknar's Blades have the exact same stats, save for that it is a required 9, instead of 13.
- These, along with Shiro's Sword, are the only green items in the game with such a high requirement. The reason for the high requirement seems to be to limit the use of them to assassin and warrior primary characters, since they each once had requirements of 15, but were lowered to 13 when the community requested that the requirements be dropped (13 is still 1 point too high for them to be used by anyone but those mentioned). The reason for limiting their use is unknown.
- Although Shiro's Blades are found in the Asia-themed Factions campaign, the weapons themselves are strongly reminiscent of a Flyssa, which is an African weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.