Sif Shadowhunter is a Norn hunter.
From the manual:
- Sif is a Norn hero who makes her homestead in the chill northern reaches of the Far Shiverpeaks, far north of Drakkar Lake. She is a legendary figure who has established her name through her love of the hunt. Sif prefers to take down the greatest of the fell creatures that roam that wintry range, for nothing else is a sufficient challenge. She will on occasion take on lesser hunters as pupils, but those would-be students must be gifted, experienced hunters in their own right.
- "I am Sif, great hunter of north, slayer of ten dozen wolves, threescore bear, and one vicious rabbit."
- Sif Shadowhunter is named after Sif, Norse goddess of agriculture and beauty.
- The "one vicious rabbit" is, most likely, a reference to Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.
- Sif Shadowhunter sometimes drops items if killed. These items are not assigned to a specific party member.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.