| Gadd's Encampment,|
(click to enlarge)
Sparkfly Swamp is an explorable area at the foot of the Southern Shiverpeaks. It is part of the Tarnished Coast.
Towns and Outposts
- Gadd's Encampment (southwest)
- Giriff: Giriff's War (Mutually exclusive with Tekk's War.)
- Inscription Stone: Finding the Bloodstone (Primary Asura Quest)
- Tekks: Tekks's War (Mutually exclusive with Giriff's War.)
- The NPCs Giriff and Tekks appear to be references to the Red Vs Blue characters, Grif and Tex. The quests they offer concern two teams, Red and Yellow.
- As this zone is considered part of the Tarnished Coast, you will enjoy the benefit of Edification if you display the proper title.
- If you plan on clearing this area for Asura point farming, try doing it with the quest Frogstomp activated. This will add Hayda, a level 20 paragon, to your party.
- The official map is wrong; the actual outpost is far more south.
- There are approximately 260-327 creatures in this area, quests not included, for the purpose of Asura faction points farming. The total can be as high as 344 with quests.
- Beware of environmental effect in the swamp that will poison players with AoE. The poison can be discerned as green-yellow smoke.
- North of the Bloodstone Caves, around the beginning of the forest, in the raining part, on the wall to the right there is a big face carved in stone. The face's eyes follow your camera wherever it goes.
- Saidra's Ashes can be found north in the swamp area. While holding it, you are under the effects of Courageous Was Saidra. It automatically drops from your hand after 300 seconds.
- Near Saidra's Ashes, there is an island chain on the coast with a face in the stone waterfall, the eyes will follow your movement.