|TPS Regulator Golem|
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
A golem warrior Boss-like foe found at the end of the Oola's Lab dungeon. It spawns along with 2 Flame Guardians. It is the objective of the Little Workshop of Horrors quest. Upon killing it, an Oola's Chest will spawn.
- Defeating the TPS Regulator Golem will cause an Oola's Chest to appear.
- Red Asuraline Staff
- It uses two nearly duplicate skills in Unstable Aura and Unstable Pulse, the latter lasting for a duration of 175 seconds and dealing damage to adjacent foes when it ends.
- It is quite a pushover if you pull the two Flame Guardians that spawn with him and kill them first. This also has the effect of disabling the nearby Fire Traps.
- Also note that, like many bigger bosses, the golem will go down extremely quickly to the Necromancer elite skill Spoil Victor.
- The TPS Regulator Golem derives his name from "TPS reports", the loathed pieces of paperwork in Office Space.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA unless otherwise noted.