How do they activate Leader's Comfort in 1 second? I suspect that these guys are also flagged to do double damage, as well - I've never been hit for an odd # of damage.
~Seef II 15:01, 20 January 2007 (CST)
- I'd say that too, for I've been hit for 134 damage with one Spear of Lightning with 70 armor, even when a boss' Mind Burn could only hit 98 total on me. Mister abc 13:05, 25 January 2007 (CST)
- They have natural health regen btw -- Fexghadi 17:52, 7 April 2007 (CDT)
Lightning Spear hit me for 404 damage with 60AL in hard mode lol. Added note about them being quasi-bosses --Buzzer 04:43, 2 July 2007 (CDT)
Incredibly effective at spiking
Is it only me or do they deliberately spike? Almost always when I engage a group of two of those in Hard Mode, at least one party member dies. It seems to me that they tend to use their high-powered attack skills synchronously on the same target. And if that happens, there isn't much a monk can do. If they don't already have Prot Spirit up, someone's going down. This happened to me too often to be coincidence. Now I have three theories:
- This is a random feature. Both Djinn simply work with the same AI-script, so they will pick the same target based on the same priorities and use their attacks simultaneously because they engage at the same time (as they belong to the same group they will be aggroed at the same time) and the skills (re)charge at the same time. No big mystery.
- This is an intended feature. Anet purposely made the AI-scripts so that the djinn do this. Wicked. >:-]
- I am imagining things and need my meds.